Advantage Solutions WP Sales Support Coordinator in Coppell, Texas
The WP Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for supporting the entire Distributor sales team and enabling them to achieve sales performance goals in their respective markets. Works with the anchor client Nestle Waters and their team in their headquarters, serving as a point of representation and communication. Work across multiple areas to ensure the sales team has the ability to perform their duties and to continually improve processes and educate that team. Assesses and identifies needs of the customer and provides business improvement solutions to positively impact their business.
Waypoint is a national sales and marketing agency primarily representing leading brands that enjoy top positions in their categories within the foodservice industry. Our mission is to be a seamless and flexible extension of our clients, unmatched in our market reach and business intelligence. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and the comprehensive and evolving foodservice marketplace across a broad platform of strategic and tactical execution methods with both expansive and direct impact. Our empowered sales force is equipped with the latest technology to stay on top of the changing local marketplace and drive immediate follow through and follow up.
Advantage Waypoint LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Waypoint is the premier national sales and marketing agency for Foodservice and Non-Foods channels and beyond.
Succeeding in today’s competitive marketplace begins with gaining the advantage, and at Waypoint we stay ahead of the curve. Our partners rely on our unparalleled strategic insights, channel-specific expertise and resources, and innovative culinary support to deliver that competitive advantage. But helping our partners gain the advantage is not enough for us – we make it our business to maximize it through our pioneering technology and big data mining capabilities. We help position our partners to consistently beat their competition and to grow their business.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Relationships: Supports the ongoing relationship with anchor client Nestle Waters North America, supporting a Vice President, Sales Director, four Sales Leaders and over 20 frontline sales reps within our team.
· Project Management: Overall project management and creation/administration of incentive programming to accomplish company performance objectives and sales goals.
· Process Creation and Management: Oversees the creation of processes and work to establish logistical workflows as the organization grows.
· Content Creation and Management: Creates selling materials for in-field use and support. Distributes these to Sharepoint sites and leadership and maintains these materials over time.
· Learning and Training: Composes training curriculum and supporting materials for employee onboarding and field training. Organizes and conducts employee training sessions as well as coordinate the attendance of leadership and field-based employees. Develops and provides continuing education based on the needs of the team, collaborating with other members of leadership from our clients and our internal leadership along the way. Prepares training for any client programs developed for field use. Assists in the construction of KPIs for field-based employees and serves as the point person for questions and continued reinforcement. Administers employee access to applications like Workplace and SharePoint sites, maintaining these sites for efficient use.
· Communication: Maintains communication between our anchor client and leadership to keep employees up to date on new product innovations, sales priorities, and other objectives created to accelerate the business.
· Data Analysis: Analyzes month-end reporting and generate presentations for senior leadership teams at NWNA as requested. Evaluates reporting from third-party vendors (MSA) and collected data from sales team within companies CRM. Converts data into digestible content for leadership and sales teams.
· Supports processing of data collection: Serve as a liaison with clients and suppliers to proactively capture key data supporting company CRM software to provide key insights to sales team. Function will engage in alignment with leadership to maximize functionality of CRM input and output to align to client needs.
· Materials Management: Manages the processes of ordering/distribution of Point of Sale materials and coordinates with NWNA to obtain product samples
· Cold Equipment Management: Serves as a liaison between field employees, NWNA employees, and a third-party vendor (NEWCO) to manage cold equipment placement and maintenance
· Other: Assists with other presentations, analysis, and projects as needed.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- Does not have direct reports, but may delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Travel up to 0%
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree Or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 2+ years of Sales Support or Sales Analytics
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Strong Communication Skills
Self-Starter with the ability to foresee challenges and proactively seek solutions
Time Management skills with the ability to plan and develop weekly, monthly, quarterly recurring responsibilities efficiently and effectively
Analytical Skills and technical skills
Knowledge with all MS Office products. Excel skills must be fine-tuned to support macros, v-lookups, slicers, etc.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-TX-Coppell
Primary Posting Location : City Coppell
Primary Posting Location : State/Province TX
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2021-324172
Position Type Full Time
Category Sales (Professional)