Advantage Solutions Coordinator Field Operations in Jacksonville, Florida
Field Operations Coordinator (Workforce Ops) - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeing a highly talented Field Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for providing key operational support and offer direct project involvement and communication with several departments including; Human Resources, Payroll, Field Management, Operations and Field Associates to aid in the execution of customer and client assignments. Partner with department supervisors to help create process efficiencies, trainings, and find resolutions to every day operational matters escalated by Field Associates, Advantage Management, and/or Customer/Client Services.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
401(k) with company match
Training and Career Development
Generous Paid Time-Off
Performance management from receiving to final resolution
Related research and continued communications with stakeholders such as DM’s, schedulers, and field directors
Making determinations on employee suspensions and or removal from schedule
Work through the non-communications process with schedulers
Commicate regularly with Human Resources as needed
Review event photos for compliance
Other related tasks as needed
1-2 of experience in Human Resource case investigations
Experience with performance management
Experience communicating with various levels of management
Being able to multi-task in a fastpaced moving environment
Associate's Degree preferred or equivelant experience
Proficent in Microsoft Office Suites
The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Field Operations Coordinator will provide key operational support and offer direct project involvement and communication with several departments including; Human Resources, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, Client Services, Field Management, Operations and Field Associates to aid in the execution of customer and client assignments. Partner with department supervisors to help create process efficiencies, trainings, and find resolutions to every day operational matters escalated by Field Associates, Advantage Management, and/or Customer/Client Services.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Conduct additional research to resolve inquires, issue resolutions, and troubleshooting
• Required to follow-up with an individual Field Associate, Manager and/or other departments until resolved
• Required to escalate as needed in order to get the matter resolved
Serve as a direct point of contact for Field Associates and Managers to ensure processes are followed, effective, and provide the necessary level of support
• Ensure the Field receive an exceptional level of service
• Communicate with the Field through a variety of means; telephone, email
Use company’s proprietary online systems to manage daily tasks to include
• Audit systems for data accuracy
• Review and follow up on identified Dashboard components
Handle basic Human Resources and Payroll inquiries from Field Managers and Associates
• May include, but not limited to time off requests, timekeeping submissions, resignations, Oracle data changes, and pay check issues
• Auditing for data accuracy
Assist Field Associates via phone/email
• Take incoming calls from field regarding execution and general inquires
• Place outbound calls to managers, associates, and stores when necessary
Other tasks or project management requests assistance
• Attend team conference calls and meetings
• Assist in the maintenance of online websites, newsletters, and portals
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required) Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Click here to enter text.
- 1-3 years of experience in Customer service; either for external customers or internal employee service
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Strong prioritization skills
• Ability to make oral presentations
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team building Skills
• Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Locations US-AR-Rogers | US-TX-Plano | US-FL-Jacksonville | US-CO-Denver
Primary Posting Location : City Rogers
Primary Posting Location : State/Province AR
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code 72756
Primary Posting Location : Country US
Requisition ID 2022-425439
Position Type Full Time
Category Professional: (IT, Finance, Legal, HR, Talent Acquisition, Administrative, Customer Service)